Saturday, August 13, 2011

Beautiful Design and Elevator Pitch - But most startups fail to attack the big problems

I was reviewing the AngelList Startups. Most of them have fantastic website design and great elevator pitch(Can someone tell me how they draft such a beautiful story with multimedia, graphics etc. - there must be some great tool I am not aware of). Unfortunately most of them are either minor modification of familiar websites(leaders can easily implement the extra features and kill these followers, I saw many type sites) or target very small market size to become really successful(I found one website for buying travel plans for russia).

Niche is the theme for startups but I think there are many niche areas which have huge untapped potential and ideal for startups. 

No comments: