Saturday, August 13, 2011

Beautiful Design and Elevator Pitch - But most startups fail to attack the big problems

I was reviewing the AngelList Startups. Most of them have fantastic website design and great elevator pitch(Can someone tell me how they draft such a beautiful story with multimedia, graphics etc. - there must be some great tool I am not aware of). Unfortunately most of them are either minor modification of familiar websites(leaders can easily implement the extra features and kill these followers, I saw many mint.com type sites) or target very small market size to become really successful(I found one website for buying travel plans for russia).


Niche is the theme for startups but I think there are many niche areas which have huge untapped potential and ideal for startups. 

No comments: